Wednesday, April 29, 2009

who am i?


i'm a wind, travel over the world. blown over the lands, mountains, oceans and forests.

i'm a tornado, if i'm angry. i'm wanna destroys everything that around me. may be i will destroy u also .hahahhaha.


my eldest sis and papa like to called cow (goog, in hokkien). why they called me goog?

1st: i'm hot temper.

2nd: i'm very like to eat and eat, nvr feel full(when i was teenager).like a cow have 3 stomach.nw should keep fit le, coz my big stomach came out.

3rd:dun know ..hahahahha..

**************************************************************************
what are my friends think about me?

i'm 'small gas'(yeah. i'm 'small gas de',so WAT!!)

i'm hot temper.(coz i'm cow)

i'm ba dao(OMG!i'm really ba dao meh?)

i"m childish(sad ! fren said me childish,but nvm lah. i'm wat i am)

i'm quiet, speechless(coz dun know wat to say ma, so quiet loh)

i'm boring(coz dun have same habits no same channel,should i adjust my channel to match u all?)

i'm very 'sombong'.(coz i'm didt smiling then said me sombong, so wu gu)

i'm like to show my wu gu face.(walao, me really wu gu loh. wat ever wat u like to say la)

i'm like to show my black face.(really sorry lah, when i did't smilling , my face is like that de)

i'm gentleman (hahaha. paiseh paiseh)

i'm ..???(plz leave ur comment about me, the good and bad side of me)


************************************************************************
i'm hate and dun like :

frens dun hw to respect(the basic things. respect. last time my fren said the dirty words to me. me can't tahan .i'm block his msn. PLZ dun say the dirty words to me. )

frens cheating me(i will say bye bye to u loh. hate frens cheat me. nvr nvr believe u again)

frens like to lan c(show out) me(very very hate this kind of ppl. i will stay from u)

frens nvr treat me as a real fren( wat ever lah.)

ppl make noise(sometimes are ok de lah)

ppl kacao me when i sleeping(i will scold u!!!)

ppl touch my private things without my permission(plz dun do it lah!!)

..............????

******************************************************************************
who am i?
i will black face when i was woke up(depend on my mood...sorry to u all la hv to see my black face)

i'm like quiet environment.

enjoy my own world(hahah. so zi bi)

enjoy music(i will cry if listening the sad sad music and movies..paiseh paiseh)

enjoy movies(scare the blood scene)

i'm like to sleep(very like it)

i'm like to travel

i'm like to do crazy things(something lah...)

I'M like u also!!!hahahaha!


sorry if i said something wrong.hahahhaah

No comments:

Post a Comment