Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THE DAY BEFORE FINAL EXAM....

bad bad luck stay away from me...PLZ!!!!!
today so bad luck.....
lecturer cheat us......asked us wear formal come submit the project...
haiz....
Fool!!!....
we work hard for the project but his jz see roughly the report.. then throw away....
walao!!!!....
haiz...
never mind lo....
after that the worst thing happened...my motor's tryer punching...
the weather so HOT and me sweating.......ride the motor find a motor shop to repair my motor 's tryer (my whole body almost wet le)
finally, ride about 1 km........i found the motor shop...THANK GOD....


bad luck bad luck plz stay away from me...
**********************************************************************************
sweat!!!sweat!!!sweat!!!
my supervisor said my psm (final year project)may be got some change ....
coz still hvn confirm under her yet........sweat!!!
she wan change my psm topic....
and give me another topic....
hahhahah
the topic quite interesting....
but dun happy so early....hv to confirm the stupid thing 1st (i'm means make sure me is under my supervisor....hv to check it from the head of psm supervisor )
touch wood , touch wood!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment