Monday, April 20, 2009

>>>>>First Post*<<<<<<<<




hi, this my first post...
i'm Sean...my fren call me>> weng fung, rong feng, ah feng, and Pungpung (my nick name)
hhahahhahhahah.......
i'm quiet guy....speechless...
i;m like to listening music, watching movies, jogging, swimming(actually i dun know hw to swim...hahaha..so jz call it 'play water') and shopping(i'm very like to shopping...buy and buy wakakakkak..)


********************************************************************************
dun know wat I'm wan to post in my first post in my life
coz my mind nw all about final exam, final project...... TIRED!!!!! HATE IT!!
so boring........!!!!!!
boring student life,
every times assignment, project, quiz, test and exam.....
rush here rush there.......
dun know study for wat?!
study for scores 3.5 above or knowledge?
wat do u thinks?
wat ever la.....
work hard, play hard....hahahahahhahah

1 comment:

  1. Halo Pungpung~ I wanna call u pungpung hahahah~
    gambate on exam loh >_< 加油加油加油^^
    GRAW~~~~~ XD shake shake~

    ReplyDelete