Thursday, May 7, 2009

7.5.2009

today 11 am, attended the briefing about case study and bought the log book and the reference of thesis(for writing the report of the case study). 1pm, met my seniors (C.S, Adrian) and Shin Yee(those came from same school and hometown) at KFC.Shin Yee more da pai de reached there 1.40 pm. coz she felt sleep ..hahahhaha sleepy pig!!! we all had our lunch and chit chat at there. [hahahah.. so paiseh C.s treat me the KFC. THANKS C.S]C.S and ADrian graduate soon. they hv Latihan Industri (LI or can called it as training)commence on next week. C.S having his LI at KL and ADrian having LI at Batu Pahat. (hahahahah.... still miss Batu Pahat). Shin Yee same batch with me but she will commence her LI on July about 4 months.(she most lucky get the good company and good Salary). Haiz...... my heart feeling heavy coz they all finished their study ady only left the LI. nw left me at here, my nightmare hvn finsh yet. the 3rd sem case study and survey camp, 4th year PSM 1 and PSM 2. feel so scare.......2.00pm+ my sis call me... So felt paiseh had the conversation so long with my sis. about 2. 40 pm about we hv to leave coz i hv meeting with my PSM supervisor.....went back home my fetch my roommate. then met my supervisor, she explain briefly about our new PSM topic and checked the carry mark for us. so ganjiong, hate to check the mark, always make me feel down.haiz....watever !!!dun care too much about it. it's time to rest and relax nw!!!this saturday my roommate and housemate going back to hometown.....me stay at here lo. OMG ..this Saturday is Mother's DAy, rite?....dun know wan visit my mother at sg or not. feel not convenient if I'm stay at sg........mum take care yourself orh.

No comments:

Post a Comment