Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13.5.2009

today my roommate came here ady.
today shiok shiok shiok ....
hahahahahha.
coz finally had frens asked me sing K le...
i'm very like to sing.
wakakakak
sing 'out my feeling', release tension
but paiseh la, coz my voice no so nice.
and always singing 'out of key'.
hahahahahah.
everytimes sing the sad song or watch the sad MV(especially the story about a poor couple ).
my heart will feel pain and bleeding.
hahhahahaha
i'm more sensibility.
*************************************
had some celebration with my frens
they are justin, winnie, CN, fen fang and li rong.
coz they finished their study ady and going to LI on this july(good luck to u all!!!)
last nite went to kluang ate 'shao rou'
today sing K and steambot.
me nw? really pokai lo.
spend so much money.
hv to start eat bread le.....
hahahahahhaha
jz kidding .
i'll take care my self , dun worry about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment