Monday, May 11, 2009

11.5.2009(home alone 1st day)

stupid supervisor said his will inform me the date and time for the meeting...
until yesterday still hvn get any msg from him
haiz.....
stupid stupid...
today morning hv to woke up early msg him about the meeting.
i'm so sleepy typing half , fall alseep ady.
after 30 mins, wake up continues typing the msg then send out...
that time still feel very sleepy (very very sleepy)
suddenly my hp vibrates.
i'm was shock after see the msg from him.
coz his ask me hv to meet him nw......
i'm 'fully' woke up, coz the time nw is 9.25 am
his hv a meeting on 10 am
hv to reach there b4 10 am...
stupid la him.....
i'm faster prepare myself.
so rush!!!!!
after that, met him then bla bla bla.......(about the case study tittle )
finally settle the case study tittle ady.
went to library return the books.
dun know which baster took my book then return it library after the due date....
cause me hv to 'donate' RM 1.40 to library.
tired tired tired.........
after took my lunch, went back home wanna sleep again.
slept until 3 pm+....
dun know why feel so tired today....
nvr feel like that b4...
hv to GAMBATE!!!!!!!!
hope tonite the scary insect dun fly into my bathroom again........
last nite all over the floor is insect.......SO GERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment